Backend Engineer – San Francisco, CA
We’re looking for an experienced backend engineer to join our team at Eaze. You’ll be working on mission critical parts of our technology platform, and helping us build a long-term scalable system that will consistently deliver an awesome experience for our end-users.
At Eaze, engineers enjoy an unprecedented amount of autonomy in deciding how to do their work, and work closely with product managers and designers in an iterative, metrics-driven process that ensures the biggest possible impact of the work on our business.
- Understanding of software-development fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, networking, HTTP
- Extensive experience with server-side development, ideally with NodeJS or DotNet.
- Solid grasp of principles of RESTful APIs and service-oriented architecture
- Strong focus on testing
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with evented, asynchronous, distributed systems
- Understanding of ORMs, databases, and SQL
- Open-source experience
Candidates please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com expressing your interest in this opportunity with EAZE.