.com Clerk – Brisbane, CA
Caliva is your friendly and trusted cannabis brand. We believe in wellness options that work for your lifestyle; in boosting your spirits and seeking adventure; in motivating the mind, steadying the body and being inspired to create. A true seed to sale company; we cultivate happy plants and happy people and strive to provide California with dependable cannabis options. We were ranked #1 in the nation by Business Insider and stand by our promise of consistency, transparency, and accessibility.
Join the Caliva team as a .com Clerk and become part of something exciting. As one of the largest cannabis companies in the state of California, we pride ourselves in our compliance, professionalism, commitment to quality, and positive atmosphere.
The .com Clerk role is to ensure that customers’ orders are prepared and delivered in a timely and satisfactory manner, while being able to deliver exceptional customer experience. They receive orders from our online menu and fulfill quickly and accurately. They contribute to the daily operation of the delivery operation while providing necessary support when needed to the rest of the business.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with online menu and dashboard to receive orders
- Ability to multi task by using multiple platforms and tools.
- Cash Management and ability to reconcile quickly.
- Learn and retain all information and FAQ’s of the delivery and pick up processes, menu items, and product knowledge of all menu items.
- Respond to all online delivery chats in a timely manner.
- Adhere to all policies, procedures, and compliance regulations.
- Provide world-class customer service.
- Demonstrate professionalism and discretion.
- Communicate daily specials to customers.
- Support retail operations.
- Stays educated on new and existing product knowledge.
- Ability to work in both a team and individual base environment.
- Demonstrates flexibility, by adapting to changes in both priorities and work environment.
- Act as an ambassador of Caliva and the medical cannabis industry.
- Maintain professionalism in your appearance, attitude and verbal communications.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must possess a valid California Driver’s License.
- Basic tech and excel skills.
- Knowledge of basic cannabis laws.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be able to pass a background check conducted by the San Jose Police Department.
- Must be reliable and dependable with a good work ethic.
- Must be willing to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Must be able to adapt to a changing work environment.
- Willing to cross-train in other areas as needed.
Candidates please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com expressing your interest in this opportunity with Caliva.