Engineering Manager – San Francisco, CA
As an Engineering Manager at Eaze, you’ll be leading an engineering team in a fast-paced, growing startup environment. You’ll collaborate with many people outside the Engineering organization from Operations to Customer Service, and work particularly closely with our Product Managers. Our relentless focus on end-user experience means that your work will have a direct impact on all parts of our system, including our consumer Web app and mobile apps, internal driver apps, and admin dashboards.
You’ll exercise a tremendous amount of autonomy in your position. This gives us the agility to navigate the rapid growth of our company, and the industry we operate within. You’ll mentor, guide, and grow your team of engineers, setting them up for success, and providing them opportunities to grow individually and as a team. At Eaze, we believe strongly in the concept of ‘servant leadership,’ working with genuine caring and humility to empower the engineers they work with.
What We’re Looking For
- Extensive experience as an individual contributor building user-facing software
- Experience managing a team of software engineers building Web applications
- Solid understanding of fundamental principles of software engineering — e.g., data structures and algorithms, networking, HTTP, and REST
- Significant experience with the software development lifecycle, automated testing, QA, and continuous integration.
- Experience with operations-heavy or logistics businesses
- Knowledge of Web-app security practices
- Open-source experience
Candidates please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com expressing your interest in this opportunity with EAZE.