Field Marketing Representative – San Franciso, CA
Caliva is your friendly and trusted cannabis brand. We believe in wellness options that work for your lifestyle; in boosting your spirits and seeking adventure; in motivating the mind, steadying the body and being inspired to create. A true seed to sale company; we cultivate happy plants and happy people and strive to provide California with dependable cannabis options. We were ranked #1 in the nation by Business Insider and stand by our promise of consistency, transparency, and accessibility.
Join the Caliva team as a Field Marketing Representative (San Francisco) and become part of something exciting. As one of the largest cannabis companies in the state of California, we pride ourselves in our compliance, professionalism, commitment to quality, and positive atmosphere.
The Field Marketing Representative is responsible for building and strengthening Caliva’s relationship with our dispensary accounts and assisting the local sales team in reaching/exceeding their sales goals.
Duties and responsibilities
- Gauging store traffic and collecting feedback on Caliva Collection products
- Working with various corporate/field marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs and strategies for various market segments
- Executing budtender training and knowledge testing sessions
- Relationship building through swag giveaways and other unique offerings
- Local event attendance on behalf of the brand
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- 1-2 years of experience or training in marketing or sales preferred, but willing to make exceptions for the right candidate
- Experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work independently and contribute in a team environment
- Desire to succeed
- 10-20 hours per week/flex
- Base hourly rate starts at $20/hr DOE
- Must be able to provide personal transportation
You can learn more about Caliva by visiting our website and reading these articles from Business Insider and DOPE Magazine.
*Please note: Due to the high number of applicants we have been receiving. Only applicants with relevant experience that submit a resume and a cover letter with short, thoughtful answers to 2 of the following questions will be considered for the position:
- Relationship building is a key skill for this position; please give one example of a time where you used your personal skills to your advantage in your career.
- What’s our website not telling you that you want it to?
- If we gave you free reign to host an event for our brand in your community, what would it be?
- Why are you the best person for this role?
We need a self-starter that has outstanding people and time management skills. Positive attitude and an enthusiasm for success is a must!
Candidates please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org expressing your interest in this opportunity with Caliva.