Materials Handler – Brisbane, CA
Caliva is your friendly and trusted cannabis brand. We believe in wellness options that work for your lifestyle; in boosting your spirits and seeking adventure; in motivating the mind, steadying the body and being inspired to create. A true seed to sale company; we cultivate happy plants and happy people and strive to provide California with dependable cannabis options. We were ranked #1 in the nation by Business Insider and stand by our promise of consistency, transparency, and accessibility.
Join the Caliva team as a Materials Handler in our Brisbane location and become part of something exciting. As one of the largest cannabis companies in the state of California, we pride ourselves in our compliance, professionalism, commitment to quality, and positive atmosphere.
The Material Handler is responsible for maintaining inventory intake and processing and effectively utilizes good practice to ensure correct quantities are present in internal systems. An important aspect of this role is maximizing precision during inventory movement.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock/cases; recording location of inventory.
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on case pack requirements
- Documents product packing by recording units allocated to each department.
- Maintains in-process inventory at work centers by delivering and opening materials and supplies.
- Maintain inventory organization and logistics.
- Performs routine clerical duties.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 1+ years of experience in Supply Chain, manufacturing, or equivalent experience.
- Microsoft office skill are a plus but not required
- Knowledgeable of OSHA laws, regulations, and training.
- Able to lift 50lbs
Candidates please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org expressing your interest in this opportunity with Caliva.