Career Center Events
This Month at the Career Center
Here’s what’s happening at the Western Addition Career Center
1449 Webster Street, San Francisco, CA
The Career Center is closed every first Friday for Staff Meetings
Employer Spotlight – Amazon: Tuesday, September 11 11am – 1pm
Cannabis Job Shop: Wednesday, September 19 5pm – 7pm, September 26 2pm – 4pm
OWED Orientation – Hospitality Initiative: Thursday, September 13 10am
Rental Readiness: Thursday, September 13 5pm
OWED Orientation – HealthCare: Tuesday, September 18 10am
Employer Spotlight – Census: Wednesday, September 19 and September 26 11am – 3pm
Renaissance Workshop: Wednesday, September 19 5pm – 7pm
Employer Spotlight – Sixt Rent a Car: Thursday, September 20 and September 27 11am – 1pm
Job huddle: Thursday, September 20 3pm
OWED Orientation – CityBuild: Thursday, September 27 10am
Center Orientation: Mon thru Thur @ 10am
- Learn about our services. Registration required for all our workshops.
Narcotics Anonymous: Tuesdays – Starting at 6:30
- Drop in NA session – open to all.
Sister Circle Women’s Networking Group: Every Monday, starting at 5:00pm
- Join us for this weekly women’s group focusing on issues of health, safety and wellness. Learn how to take charge of your life in a supportive, nurturing environment.
Ladies Night: Every 3rd Thursday 5pm – 7pm (this month: September 20)
- Networking event for women in the Western Addition/Fillmore. Come listen, network, laugh, and learn. Lights snacks provided. Onsite child watch available.
Men’s Action Network: Every Last Thursday 5pm – 7pm
- Networking group created for men of all ages to assemble and exchange information.
Interview Workshop: Various Dates, Check Calendar Below
- Would you like to have better results with your interviewing? Attend this workshop
Securitas Security Employer: Security guards, various positions. Pay rate 16-23 per hour
On-site Financial/Housing Assistance- Every Thursday, starting at 11 am
- A rep from SFHDC will be on hand to answer questions and offer 1-on-1 help regarding credit, housing, and more. Get the help you need to get more out of life.