Communications Lead – Liberty Cannabis
Job Description Summary
Assist Management with development and execution of sales, customer service, and operational training programs. Provide world-class customer service, focusing on professional development of staff, and creating an empowering work environment.
About the Job:
- Assist with completing onboarding process and training new employees
- Responsible for assisting management with SOPs, PowerDMS and DialogueEDU updates and trainings
- Works with Management and Marketing team to assist with customer service responses
- Responsible for ongoing training for dispensary employees, including training in the areas of new products and brands, daily operations and SOPs, regulations (including regulatory changes), sales and customer service, and all other operational areas as needed
- Provide feedback to management regarding training outcomes and employee participation in required training
- Monitor reviews on all social platforms and report to General Manager
- Performs all required duties of a Wellness Guide in time not spent in the duties listed above
- Comply with all policies and procedures established by Holistic Industries management.
- Understand and adhere to all state or commonwealth cannabis regulations and any other applicable federal, state, and/or local regulations.
- Other duties as assigned, or any reasonable request from any member of management.
Physical requirements may include walking or standing for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending over and/or crouching. Ability to tolerate moderate to loud exposure to noise level. Exposure to long periods of bright lights. Long periods of prolonged use of office equipment including computers and phones.
Due to state regulations, qualified candidates for this position must be at least 21 years of age. Will conduct Background – certain criminal convictions may disqualify candidates based on state medical marijuana licensing regulations.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Two years of experience in a customer service-oriented retail environment is required
- At least 6 months of experience delivering training or in a retail supervisory role is strongly preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to work productively in a virtual setting.
- Must be able to work any necessary hours, including weekends and evenings.
- Proficient in MS Office products, including Outlook, Excel, Work and PowerPoint.
- Must be detail oriented, highly organized, team-oriented, and have excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions.
- Must possess effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
- Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Professional demeanor, strong work ethic
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Additional required knowledge & skills