Depot Staff – Hometown Heart
Depot staff tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Providing excellent customer service and support to our drivers
- Picking/Packing orders for our drivers to deliver
- Maintaining the organization and cleanliness of the depot at all times
- Weekly inventory counting
- Attending all necessary company meetings / trainings
- Maintaining clear, effective, consistent communication
- Light to heavy lifting of boxes (35-50 lb’s)
- Using various technical systems; the ideal candidate is tech savvy, or quick to learn online operations
To be accessible after 90 day probationary period: Medical (company to pay 90% for employee, 50% to any dependents), PTO (paid at 3.07 hours per paycheck, capped at 120 hours a year), SICK (for every 30 hours worked 1 hour towards sick time, capped at 72 hours a year).
Applicants must be 21 years old or older per state law.
We are primarily looking for individuals with weekend and evening availability as this is a big company need.
Please send your resume and cover letter via email.
We are looking to fill depot positions immediately; interviews will be conducted within the next 2 weeks.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
To keep our employees safe, we require everyone to wear a mask and gloves while they are on shift. ^ feet of separation should be maintained at all times.