Online Order Fulfillment – Grass Roots
Online Order Fulfillment
Department: Front of house
Position Status: Regular Part or Full-Time
Reports To: Floor Managers/GM
This job description reflects the general level and nature of the job. It is not intended to be all inclusive.
Fulfillment Associates are responsible for all the processes that ensure our customers quickly receive prompt order fulfillment while providing excellent customer service via text, email or phone. Must meet performance standards for accuracy and efficiency for all tasks. Accurately picks items from a large inventory and carefully packages orders. Processes and collects online payments. Must possess a positive and helpful attitude. Have great communication skills in a large team environment. Attention to detail, organization, and cleanliness. Ability to stay focused in a fast-paced environment. A drive to keep learning and always improve the workflow. This position includes back of house functions, including side work, stickering, organization and cleaning. Additional duties and responsibilities are outlined below. Must be available to work weekends and evenings.
- Perform side work during and after shifts including; stickering, preparing bags, etc.
- Duties required to maintain a safe and healthy space including, but not limited to, sweeping, trash removal, disinfecting high touch surfaces, following proper safety protocols, abiding by state, federal, and local regulations; other tasks as required.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES – REQUIRED
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Accurate, fast, proficient cash handling skills
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure in a close work environment
- Must be friendly, flexible and a team player
- Be dedicated, dependable, trust-worthy, detail-oriented, and have a positive attitude
- Professional demeanor
- Superior attention to detail and demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously
- Excellent organizational, analytical, interpersonal (oral and written) communication skills
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES – PREFERRED
- Overall understanding of cannabis industry and California rules and regulations
- Proficient computer skills: Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
The physical requirements listed are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regular and consistent attendance and the ability to stand and work with hands and arms for at least eight (8) hours per day and five (5) days per week
- Physical ability to stand, reach, lift, bend, kneel, stoop, climb, walk, crawl, push and pull items weighing up to 20 pounds
- Stand and move throughout the dispensary
- Have consistent and reliable onsite attendance at the dispensary
- Proficient interpersonal relations and communicative skills in English
- Work under pressure with changing, ambiguous priorities
- Communicate effectively and promptly to clients, vendors or employees of the organization
- High level of manual dexterity to adeptly type and use computer equipment
- Ability to work overtime occasionally at the last minute
- Stand stationary in dispensary throughout the shift for periods of time (up to 8 hours per day, 5 days per week)
- Continuous physical activity including walking, standing, twisting, sitting, bending, lifting, reaching, kneeling, stooping, crawling, wiping, climbing, pushing and pulling items weighing 50 pounds for distances of up to 20 ft.
- Perform basic math and fractions to complete transactions
- Understand and respond to staff and customer requests in a loud environment
Candidates please send resume and cover letter expressing your interest in this opportunity with Grass Roots to: firstname.lastname@example.org