- Full-time and part-time positions;
- Opportunity for advancement;
- Great benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, and life insurance)
- Paid holidays
- Competitive salaries
The Technician I will perform a variety of tasks under the direct supervision and guidance of the Lead Technician. The primary role of this position is to develop knowledge and expertise in the proper use of industry specific tools and equipment through their on-the-job training. This position reports directly to the Branch Manager/Operations Manager of that location. Interfacing with other departments within the company is required.
- Follow direction from Lead Technician(s) regarding assigned work, ask questions when necessary.
- Perform assigned tasks to help expedite the completion of the job and as directed by the Superintendent, Lead Technician or Operations Manager, may include but not limited to: Pickup and order materials, and moving client contents.
- Lift and pack away contents in boxes and furniture. Haul materials, trash, and stocking jobs at the direction of the Lead Technician, depending on Division assignment.
- Assist Lead Technician in maintaining company vehicle to company standards and restock vehicle supplies as needed.
- Complete necessary time reporting paperwork (crew sheets and notes) and submit timecards in a timely manner.
- Attend safety briefings and training as required to develop knowledge and understanding of safety protocols.
- Adhere to company safe work practice guidelines, regular use of PPE.
May be required to wear respiratory protection in performance of certain activities
Each, and every employee to embrace and apply in their daily activities the following company CORE VALUES: Team Spirit, Integrity, Quality, Humility. These, in addition to the requirements listed below, are essential to the success of your career with Restoration Management Company.
The position of Technician requires the following:
- Work experience using basic hand tools, in a construction or similar work environment is preferred but not required.
- May require valid driver’s license
- Ability to comprehend and apply basic safety protocols.
- Physically fit to perform duties described above.
- Ability to read and understand basic written instructions.
- Possess dexterity, good sense of balance, good eye/hand coordination.
- Use of good judgement, works well under pressure.
- Good grasp of English language (written and verbal) is a plus.
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately to Lead Technician or Superintendent when necessary.
- Ability to follow directions to perform work under direct supervision.
- Approved Respirator physical and fit testing
Working conditions for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Exposure to hazardous situations or chemicals, on occasion.
- Requires ability to lift heavy objects frequently (up to 50lbs)
- Frequent use of L/R hand motion
- Limited time in constricted areas
- Required to be on-call, work after hours and weekends.
11 years from our humble beginnings as the founders of Fruitridge Health & Wellness in Sacramento, Connected now maintains a portfolio of proprietary top-shelf cannabis genetics cultivated in state-of-the-art grow facilities. We are proud to be the largest grower of premium flower in California.
With three retail doors in California, recent expansion into Arizona and national expansion plans in motion, we operate one of the fastest growing, vertically integrated cannabis companies in the country.
Our mission has remained the same since day one: To breed, grow and sell the best cannabis in the world. This commitment to deliver at the absolute pinnacle comes to life in the standards we hold our product, our people, and our partners to every day.
Proprietary genetics cultivated with cutting-edge technology and over 100 years of combined plant cultivation experience has earned our flower the highest wholesale price in any major legal market. Our continued curiosity can be traced back to an early obsession with R&D that poured resources into what is now one of the most advanced cannabis breeding programs in the world.
In 2017, we welcomed Alien Labs to the Connected family; a partnership built on the foundation of like-minded quality standards and the desire to raise those standards across the industry.
Today, a new emphasis on elevated experiences will ride in tandem with geographical and menu expansion on the fast paced and thrilling road ahead for the entire Connected family of brands.
About the Job
The position of Store Team Lead (Manager in Training) is responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members daily. This position prioritizes a focus on long term growth and development within our exceptional organization and the cannabis community. The Store Team Lead (MIT) is a first level Supervisor, who are passionate about excellent customer service, consistent communication skills, teamwork and driving maximum results; takes initiative in being action oriented in order to keep frontline operations running smoothly and collaborate for solutions to issues that arise.
- Open and close the store as needed
- Oversees the Front Desk staff and ensures they are supported to answer phone calls, as well as promptly return voicemails and email
- Able to assist in a wide range of customer questions online, over the phone, and in-person regarding cannabis law, changing regulations, and inventory
- Supervise sales activities of all budtenders and ensures an exceptional customer service environment.
- Assist with the scheduling of training of new employees while providing guidance to new hire mentors
- Manage and delegate duties and responsibilities to staff when in the MOD segment
- Uphold inventory best practices and work closely with the Inventory Manager and inventory team
- Manage cash handling and registers daily
- Protect guest, staff, and assets from injury damage, or theft through prevention and rapid response
- Understand the protocol for major incidents, emergencies, natural disasters and crises and how to handle as they occur
- Maintain and enforce compliance SOP’s to ensure they are in 100% compliance with all applicable authorities and requirements
- Be a resource for Product Specialists for product knowledge and resolving customer issues
- Enhance the store’s reputation by ensuring the business does not suffer negatively in any manner
- Stay abreast of all cannabis industry-specific legislation, actions, and enforcement
- Build trust with team members and brand partners
- Provide employees with guidance and growth opportunities and ensure the dispensary is a positive work environment while maintaining productivity and profitability
- Represent the company at community functions and meetings always maintaining professionalism and respect
- Attend meetings as necessary
- Ensure dispensary compliance with internal, local and state regulations
- Maintain a positive work environment conducive to trust and respect
- Use discretion with sensitive and confidential security and business information
- Maintains the strictest confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA guidelines
- Perform other related work as required
- Must be 21+ years of age
- Experience working in Retail Management preferred (1-year minimum)
- Experience working in Customer Service (3 years minimum)
- Experience working in the cannabis industry highly desirable
- Experience working in medical services/health & wellness industry highly desirable
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in professional and life experience
- Must be authorized to live and work in the U.S.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must speak/write English proficiently
- Proven ability to manage teams effectively and ensure excellence in training and performance
- Possess personal knowledge of the medicinal effects of cannabis and cannabis products
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Basic math skills and ability to make sound financial decisions
- Basic computer and information technology skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Basic abilities in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign)
- Exceptional conflict resolution, de-escalation and communication skills
- Demonstrated passion to serve the medical cannabis community and local neighborhoods
- Ability to adhere to the highest customer service with staff and the public at all times
- Ability to maintain high standards in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations
- Possess a high level of organization, patience, and flexibility
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
- Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols
- Must be capable of lifting up to 50 lbs., with or without assistance
- Ability to climb, push, pull, stoop, grasp, walk, sit, stand, bend and reach for the duration of shift
- Requires manual dexterity to operate job related equipment
- Requires normal hearing range
- Must not be allergic to or have a fear of insects.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Candidates please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com expressing your interest in this opportunity with Connected Cannabis.