Delivery Driver – Cannabis Dispensary & Lounge
- Competitive hourly wages
- Health and dental insurance benefits for full-time workers
- Employee discounts
- Paid vacation
- Family leave
- On the job training and education
- Group social activities
- Semi-annual performance reviews
- Opportunity to grow with our expanding business
Urbana is one of California’s leading cannabis dispensary brands with three locations in San Francisco and exciting expansion plans.
Since first opening in 2016, Urbana has continually transformed how customers shop for and enjoy cannabis with a modern retail experience that appeals to everyone. Women, seniors and cannabis connoisseurs voted us one of the most beautiful cannabis dispensaries in America, a top-10 dispensary in Northern California and “One the best dispensaries to visit with your Mom” (which says a lot about our service and style).
The Urbana team is composed of exceptional personalities from the cannabis, retail, and hospitality industries seeking a progressive workplace that is committed to each guest visit being special. If you love working in an energized retail setting and have a creative and compassionate streak, you’ll thrive at Urbana and enjoy the excitement of an industry that is all about making people feel great.
We are looking for Delivery Drivers that will ensure unique and exceptional customer service on all deliveries.
Urbana delivery drivers work closely with the company’s managers to continually expand their knowledge about cannabis and make every shift a new learning experience.
- 1-2 years previous experience as a delivery driver, preferably in a busy cannabis dispensary.
- Reliable vehicle with a separate trunk. Willingness to install required containers in trunk area.
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Auto insurance with a recognized carrier that meets the minimum level of coverage
- Vehicle Registration that is up to date.
- Age 21 or over, per state requirement.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Willing to work long days and weekends with a flexible work schedule
- Ability to lift bins of inventory, bend, drive and stand for extended periods of time
- Previous experience with retail point of sale systems and cash handling
- Must be computer friendly–Microsoft Word/Excel experience a big plus
- Strong communication skills
- A genuine interest in helping people and a sincere interest in learning about cannabis and the industry
- Professional and personable
- Positive, can-do attitude, solution-based thinker, organized and results-driven
- Team player, willing to do everything to support your co-workers and customers