Hospitality Lead – Medmen
The Hospitality Lead is responsible for leading the store teams through personal example that continuously improves all quality, training and customer experience programs. This position is accountable for executing initiatives that facilitate the achievement of all hospitality goals at MedMen.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lead by example by exceeding personal sales volume and KPI goals and support Hospitality Associates to do the same.
- Development of high customer experience standards, to include a “show time” culture and industry leading customer engagement through sales training and product knowledge.
- Execute a world class hospitality program to drive repeat business through strong local grass roots networking, customer data capture and execution of our loyalty program.
- Assist store leaders with executing business initiatives in an effective and efficient manner.
- Report out to Assistant Store Director to identify training and development needs and support of Hospitality Associates.
- Provide leadership, training, guidance and support to team members that fosters continuous learning and improvement in performance of the stores.
(Note: The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), and all applicable state and local fair employment practices laws, and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. Consistent with this commitment, the Company will provide a reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants and employees if the reasonable accommodation would allow the individual to perform the essential functions of the job, unless doing so would create an undue hardship.)
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Minimum of 3 years leadership experience with customer service in retail.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve individual selling goals and metrics.
- Associate degree.
- Sales experience.
- Knowledge of marijuana strains, (indicas, sativas, hybrids), edibles, extracts, and current products on the market a huge plus.
- Dispensary-related experience a plus.
- Must be able to provide exemplary customer service and represent the business with pride.
- Dynamic interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative, smart, and driven, an innovator who is business minded.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Confident and acts with the upmost integrity.
- Highly flexible with the ability to adapt to different situations.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Provide exceptional Knowledge.
- HR Expertise.
- Global & Cultural Awareness.
This person is directly responsible for leading the Hospitality team.
This job operates in a professional retail setting at our Union location.This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This is a full-time or part-time position. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. This position regularly requires long hours, nights, weekends, and holiday availability.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands or feet, reach with hands and arms and may be required to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
This position may require travel.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
There is no visa or H-1B sponsorship.
MedMen Is An Equal Opportunity Employer: We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws.