Administrative & HR, Marketing Manager
San Francisco - CA
Posted 1 month ago
$60,000-$70,000/year plus commission
- 100% Employee Owned and Operated Company
- 100% Paid Employee Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance)
- Voluntary Benefits available (STD, LTD, Accident Plan)
- 401K with 3% contribution after 6 months
- FSA Account
- Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with new customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Make telephone calls and in-person visits to generate interest, submit proposals, and achieve sales results by providing our product(s) and services.
- Manage existing accounts and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule.
- Submit orders with detailed notes about the customer’s service request, delivery instructions and billing information.
- Resolves customer situations by investigating problems, reviewing solutions, and making sound decisions.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing sales goals and other tasks as needed.
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Coordinate sales effort with administration, dispatch, and management to ensure smooth transition.
Customer service, meeting sales goals, closing skills, territory management, prospecting skills, negotiation, self-confidence, product knowledge, presentation skills, client relationships, motivation for sales, time management, and disciplined in sales.