San Francisco - CA
Posted 2 weeks ago
- Advising customers on suitable cannabis products based on their needs, preferences, budgets, and reactions to different strains of cannabis.
- Keeping abreast of new cannabis products on the market as well as the latest industry trends through trade shows and research.
- Processing customers’ payments using the dispensary’s Point of Sale (POS) system.
- Ensuring that the dispensary is clean and well-organized at all times.
- Educating customers on the safe use of their selected cannabis products.
- Correctly restock cannabis products as required.
- Checking customers’ identification documents to verify that they are of legal age.
- Taking inventory of cannabis products and ensuring that the sales floor is adequately stocked.
- Perform any duties and tasks as required per manager.
- High school diploma or GED
- College is a plus.
- Proven experience working as a Budtender highly desirable.
- Sound knowledge of cannabis strains and their medicinal benefits.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Willingness to learn.
- Flexibility with work hours