San Francisco - CA
Posted 2 weeks ago
As the primary point of customer interaction, Budtenders are expected to exhibit friendly and exceptional customer service. Budtenders are responsible for but not limited to following, up to date news involving cannabis, stocking, and shelving products, selling products through informative and suggestive selling, assisting with daily operations, working well with all staff and management, educating customers on the benefits of various products, assisting in the increase of sales, maintaining a clean and organized work environment, being punctual, and being responsible both while at and near the job site.
Ideally, we are looking for a friendly face and welcoming personality to provide incomparable quality customer service. One must be driven to learn about cannabis and the best practices to increase sales and enhance the overall experience for customers. We need our budtenders to be quick and precise with all tasks given, including handling transactions. Simply put our ideal candidate is approachable, enthusiastic, quick, accurate, and team oriented.
- 21 years or older
- Customer service experience
- No experience in cannabis is required but highly recommended
- Experience as a team player
- Time management/ organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Professional experience
- Experienced in being an attentive and approachable sales representative
- Able to make well informed decisions
- Easily accessible when needed
- Outgoing and driven