San Francisco - CA
Posted 2 weeks ago
- Employee discount
- Guard Card Training, Every employee will obtain their guard card. Fees, training and time will all be comped by Gemme Verdi.
We are looking for positive, passionate and outgoing Budtenders who are seeking long term employment with Gemme Verdi. Budtenders are responsible for giving each guest a personal well-rounded experience in our store. Budtenders will also be responsible for greeting guests at the front door, educating customers on product and closing sales. Each budtender will interact closely with guests to determine their needs, answer their questions about our products and recommend the proper solutions in a professional and respectful manner. You will be responsible for notifying the manager on duty of any customer complaints or operational issues. Must stay up-to-date with BCC regulations, follow store policies, procedures and maintain our store’s visual appearance in high standards. Ultimately, the duties of a budtender are to achieve excellent customer service while consistently meeting the stores goals in and upbeat and positive manner. Previous experience with cannabis sales is recommended but not required.
- Cash Handling: You are solely responsible for maintaining cash till accuracy and organization throughout shift. Use of basic math skills mandatory to the position.
- Inventory Control: Keep shift lead and managers informed of all products needing to restocked or adjusted throughout shift. Scan and verify manually all items to ensure selling of correct items during transactions.
- Product Knowledge: At the start of all shifts, it is necessary to check for any new products that have become part of the active inventory since last shift worked and vice versa. This is necessary in being able to cross sell products.
- Daily Organization: Ensure all products in every category is properly displayed and signage up to date. Keeping your workspace and the store neat and organized. Placing non sold items back on sales floor properly to ensure easy finding. Follow first in and first out procedure when stocking to ensure all products are being rotated correctly.
- Cleaning: Every shift budtenders are responsible for maintaining a clean work atmosphere. Areas include cleaning all the register space, glass, displays, garbage emptied, front door walkway and side area clean of debris upon opening and closing, dusting surfaces, sweeping, mopping, bathroom, inventory room and office.
- Policy Knowledge: Regular review of company policy information and California’s BCC laws and regulations regarding cannabis. Follow proper procedures and purchasing limits for sales of cannabis.
- Duties which may be considered essential: Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the store. Follow established procedures when reporting errors in retail pricing and signage. Communicate and interact positively with store management and team members.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate using cannabis terms to both new and experienced customers.
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Able to deal with judgement, objectivity, dependability, emotional control, safety management, professionalism, and reporting skills.
- Attention to detail
- Able to multi-task
- Ability to adapt to ever-changing rules and policies.
- Accurate cash handling
- Ability to do basic math
- MUST BE A TEAM PLAYER
- Must be 21 years of age with a valid I.D.
- Applicants may be required to take a background check after a conditional offer is made. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
- Reliable transportation
- Have flexible weekly availability and willing to cover shifts as needed.
- Must be willing to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Must be reliable and honest. Tardiness and absents for shifts is not tolerated unless valid reason is provided.
- Customer Service: 1 year (required)
- Retail/Cashier: 1 year (required)
- Experience in the use of cannabis