Full Time, standard business hours
This position requires a highly motivated individual with excellent customer service skills to support the daily
operations of company’s Retail Dispensary, including, sales, cash handling processes, inventory, customer service,
regulatory compliance, communication, patient education and information management, and all other necessary
requirements to remain in compliance with state laws.
- Acting as the face of the dispensary, warmly greet every customer entering the show room
- Actively engage customers in a warm and welcoming manner, offer personalized recommendations and
solutions, and drive product sales
- Handle customer issues and complaints in a proactive and professional manner with customer retention always in
mind, escalating to the appropriate parties when necessary
- Provide exceptional customer experience with every guest, every time
- Promote current sales promotions, marketing initiatives and new product launches to customers
- Complete sales transactions courteously and maintain proper accountability at registers
- Maintain store selling floor cleanliness, back-room organization, visual presentation and safety standards at all
- Uphold inventory control to minimize loss by complying with all state and company inventory control
procedures, product waste procedures and vendor delivery procedures.
- Through the point-of-sale system ensure each customer has a complete profile inclusive of email address, phone
number, and how they heard of us
- Assist with dispensary operations and opening and closing procedures during hours of operation
- Adhere to all company-wide policies, process, procedures, and requirements
- Maintain a culture of high-quality customer service and communication
- Daily compliance with dispensary policies, including but not limited to the following: state/local regulation
compliance, security protocols, access protocols, inventory tracking, dress code, and work schedules.
- Comply with all HR policies, including code of conduct, confidentiality and non-disclosure.
- Contribute to team environment and company advancement in alignment with the strategic direction set by
- Regular attendance
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in roles of exceptional leadership, management, communication, and
training skills in a customer-centric sales environment
- Experience in Retail or Customer Service required
- Must be able to obtain State approved credentials and pass criminal background check
- Must have reliable transportation
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Medical and/or Retail Cannabis
- Knowledge of Local, State, and Federal Laws and Regulations pertaining to Medical and/or Retail Cannabis
- Reporting and information management, process management, team problem solving, and inventory control
skills, knowledge of medical and/or retail marijuana policy and law, and experience with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and organizational skills; anticipatory thinking and ability to forecast;
calculating, multitasking, attention to details, conflict resolution, teamwork, and professionalism, accountability,
and proactive active behavior.
- Other duties as assigned
Contact Reba at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (415)549-7005 to apply.