BUDTENDER / RECEPTIONIST – $17.50 an hour – Part-time
STIIIZY/Shryne Group, Inc. – San Francisco, CA
If you are interested in engaging consumers, promoting brand awareness, and driving product sales for a leading cannabis brand, then we have the perfect position for you. We are now accepting resumes for Budtender, and Receptionist positions!
- Provide exceptional customer service and offer positive resolutions to challenges from customers
- Greet and educate customers on various cannabis products and consumption methods
- Answer phones and accurately operate computer systems
- Generate sales through customer interaction, product assistance, and suggestive selling
- Educate new clientele on the different effects of cannabis
- Prevent asset loss through proper floor awareness
- Execute attention to detail by performing counter transactions without errors or shortages
- Adhere to store visual directives, maintenance standards, and cleanliness standards
- Consistently exemplify a teamwork attitude with management and coworkers to improve personal and store performance
- Communicate effectively with management and coworkers concerning business issues and opportunities
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, and follow all safety standards to ensure a safe work and shopping environment
- Support the Store Management team in driving and maximizing store sales, controlling and minimizing shrink to achieve store goals
- Assist other staff members or managers with daily tasks, cleaning, restocking, packaging, labeling, etc.
- Prepare, store, label, and distribute cannabis in a safe, accurate, and timely manner in accordance with policies and procedures and state law.
- Complete all other duties as assigned
- Must be a minimum age of 21 years old
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous retail or customer service experience required
- Basic knowledge of the cannabis industry and laws and regulations as they pertain to the local and state levels.
- Outgoing personality; excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly learn procedures and acquire product knowledge
- Task-oriented with the ability to finish assigned projects
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Attention to detail
- Must be dependable and arrive to work for all scheduled shifts on time and prepared
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods
- Ability to pass a background check-update
- Has excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and conscientious when working. Small mistakes can be costly in this industry.
- Integrity and clean work appearance
- Ability to work nights and weekends (Store hours are from 6 am – 10 pm, 7 days a week)
Hours per week: 20-29
Pay frequency: Monthly
Paid Training Included
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Candidates please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the application below expressing your interest in this opportunity.