The Green Cross is hiring! We are looking for hardworking and professional age 21+ individuals to join our team in a full-time capacity! Excellent customer service skills, flexible schedules and ability to work weekends required.
Excellent customer service, knowledge of cannabis or willing to learn quickly.
Customer service and mid-level Office Suite experience required.
Job Description: Budtending Technicians assist new and existing members with making purchases at The Green Cross storefront location. They ring up purchases, make product recommendations and educate members on our products, services and cannabis use. Member Services Technicians greet and welcome new members to The Green Cross storefront location. They process new member paperwork, respond to email inquiries, answer phone calls, and address neighborhood issues as they arise.
- Great customer service skills
- Friendly and professional
- Able to learn quickly
- Efficient and detail-oriented
- Fast learner with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a demanding and stressful environment
- Proactive and productive at all times
- Computer literate with ability to learn new programs and type a minimum of 30 WPM
- $20/hour minimum starting rate
- Great benefits package
- On-the-job training
- To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Candidates please send resume and cover letter expressing your interest in this opportunity with The Green Cross to: firstname.lastname@example.org