Customer Assistance Representative Sr
$21.00 / hour
1pm to 11pm 5 days a week
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Retirement savings plan including 401k with matching profit sharing
- Health Insurance (we pay 100% for Kaiser for you!)
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Training and development
The Customer Assistance Representative Sr (CAR Sr) will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, primarily face-to-face, supporting their branch and rental needs. The CAR Sr will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide administrative support, service customers, and act as a rental back-up in a large home city branch or airport location. This role is available as regular full time and starts at $21.00 / hour.
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite you to learn more about our business. Today – and every day – the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response, please click here.
This position will report to our location at 780 North McDonnell Road at the San Francisco Airport.
SFO Airport requires all on-site employees to be fully vaccinated per the Airport Operations Bulletin (21-09-AOB) unless a qualified exemption exists.
- Take incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
- Manage outgoing calls for callback management, A/Rs and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns, check-ins and exit kiosk transactions
- Effectively market the company while picking up customers up and/or dropping off customer in a safe and courteous manner and assisting customers as needed
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- May sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior by hand or by operating washing equipment when needed
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer billing
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Some college preferred
- Must have at least 6 months prior customer service retail or administrative support experience
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work a flexible schedule 7 days a week in the evenings for a 45 hour work week with two days off.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories as required by, and consistent with, applicable law.