Delivery Driver – MediThrive
San Francisco - CA
Posted 2 weeks ago
Boutique Cannabis Dispensary Seeking Part-Time/ Full-Time Team Members
Ideal candidate MUST have an impeccable driving record.
Cannabis experience and knowledge is helpful but not required.
Are you part of the “gig” economy? Are you in a car all day delivering for Grub Hub/ Door Dash? Come join us! If we call you into work- hourly payment guaranteed if we have an order or not!
Medithrive is a historic (there has been a dispensary in this location since 1996!), high-end “Recreational” cannabis storefront and delivery services based in “The Mission District” of San Francisco.
- Prior Delivery experiences in “ Uber, Lyft, Door Dash or Grub Hub” a plus.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Following a conditional offer, a motor vehicle record check will be conducted on all final job candidates for whom driving a motor vehicle is an essential job function.
- Must be 21 years or older per state regulation
- Available to work varied hours/days, including late nights, weekends, holidays, and/or events (Required)
- Excellent communication, social and organization skills
- Ability to maintain high standards in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Must be detailed oriented and follow state cannabis laws
- Reliable and ‘ON TIME’ attendance is a must.
- Must possess a strong customer service-oriented positive attitude interested in representing our brand.
- We take our customer service very seriously and are looking for people who view this position as a brand rep as much as a driver position.
Typical Physical Demands:
- Work requires prolonged sitting and/or standing up to six (6) hours, some bending, stooping and stretching.
- Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a radio and other equipment.
- Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports.
- Requires lifting up to 50 pounds occasionally.
Please only send your most updated resume. No phone calls, Thank you.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records