- Delivering meals throughout San Francisco to homebound seniors on the Meals on Wheels program, and Young Adults with Disabilities.
- Develop relationships with the clients.
- Observing and reporting client changes regarding well-being to the appropriate Social Worker assigned to client’s route.
- Making sure that the correct number of meals is picked up from the kitchen and that the correct type of meal and diet is delivered to each client.
- Loading racks and bags of meals into vehicles for delivery.
- Obeying all traffic laws and maintaining a good DMV record while driving for Meals on Wheels of San Francisco.
- Representing the agency with our clients and with the community at large in a courteous and respectful manner Completing appropriate paperwork during and after delivery of meals.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of vehicles. Inspects vehicles daily to ensure optimal operating standards. Reports all vehicle performance or safety issues to the HDM Operations Manager and the HDM Program Manager.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Must have a clean driving record. Must be comfortable driving throughout San Francisco.
Benefits : Medical,Dental,Vision. Break meal provided. Paid time off/Sick time.
There are three driving positions available