Dispensary Sales Associate
Dispensary Sales Associate
- Partnered with UFCW: The UFCW partners with cannabis workers, patients, consumers, community allies, elected officials, and business owners to achieve the shared goals of creating an industry with family-sustaining jobs and a focus on social equity
- Full time status based on seniority
- Medical Insurance for 70% covered by the company for part time and full time employment
- Paid training to learn about the history of cannabis, compliance, product knowledge, and sales
- Quarterly samples (ranging from $100-$300)
- Annual employee appreciation 30-40% merchandise discount for Stiiizy swag
- Paid holidays
- The following benefits apply to all retail employees under the global contract only (excludes Davis/Modesto)
- 10% employee discounts and 20% employee discounts on Stiiizy mmj products on top of already highly competitive prices
- 5x premium pay for working on 4/20
- 1 floating holiday after 12 months of employment
- Employee birthday paid holiday
Reporting to the Assistant/General Manager, the Sales Associate is our greatest brand ambassador and a key role within our organization. Sales Associates are exceptional at creating intentional customer experiences by developing authentic relationships with our customers. Our Sales Associates are curious, thoughtful, and sales-oriented people who ensure the Company’s success by imparting cannabis wisdom and maintaining positive customer relationships in order to build a loyal customer base.
Our Sales Associates seek information, knowledge and feedback. You understand customer service and ask great questions to uncover customer intentions in order to provide a personalized shopping experience. You demonstrate high levels of integrity and personal responsibility. Our Sales Associates super power is creating elevated experiences. You see the immense value in our retail locations as billboards for the brand and take pride in acting as a brand ambassador inside and outside the store to ensure the Company’s success within the recreational cannabis landscape.
- Work as a team player and contribute to a positive working environment
- Exceed expectations by working to meet the Company’s mission: To provide the ultimate one stop shop cannabis experience by offering exceptional customer service and diversified products. We strive to build long-term customer loyalty
- Promote an environment and culture that is focused on positive and healthy interactions that align with the Company’s core values
- Advise customers on suitable cannabis products based on their needs, preferences, budgets, and reactions to different strains of cannabis
- Demonstrate a high level of cannabis knowledge and curate experiences that go above and beyond expectations
- Create intentional experiences for customers by building authentic relationships; exceed the customers expectations by delivering exceptional service
- Drive customer visit goals and increase the number of returning customers; successfully achieve sales goals and business metrics
- Fulfill pick up orders through Potify and Weedmaps in a timely manner
- Seek opportunities to contribute to and improve business results on a daily basis
- Adhere to all company training and operational standards and procedures (education, merchandising, cleanliness, security, checklists etc.)
- Ensure you are aware of all company communication, rollouts, directives and procedures
- Abide by all company policies and programs
- Adhere to all legislative requirements of cannabis retailers, including federal, state and BCC legislation
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Open availability preferred (must be able to work 2 weekend days Fri-Sun)
- Retail experience (1-2 years preferred)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prolonged periods of standing, sitting at a desk, and working on a computer.
- Be able to stand for prolonged periods of time, bend, kneel, squat, and twist
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.