San Jose, CA
Join the Caliva team and become part of something exciting!
The Distribution Delivery Driver ensures deliveries are made timely and efficiently. You are responsible for identifying and resolving the issues that may occur during shipment by working with Caliva Supply Chain teams and customers. In addition, the Distribution Delivery Driver ensures that any required information or documents related to shipment execution are collected and recorded during the shipment execution process.
What You’ll Do:
- Loads, transports and delivers items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner
- Reviews orders before and after delivery to ensure orders are complete, the charges are correct and the customer is satisfied
- Assists with loading and unloading items from vehicles
- Provides excellent customer service, answers questions and handles complaints from clients
- Adheres to assigned routes and follows time schedules
- Abides by all transportation laws and maintains a safe driving record
- Prepares reports and other documents relating to deliveries
- Operates equipment and machines, such as cars, trucks, forklifts, etc.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management
What You Have:
- Embrace and demonstrate alignment with Caliva Values – Integrity, Positive Energy, Bias to Action, Connectedness, Truth Seeking
- Must possess a valid driver’s license issued by the state in which you work
- Must have a clean driving record
- Special licenses may be required to operate certain vehicles
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws
- Strong time management and customer service skills
- Ability to walk, drive, and lift and carry heavy items for extended periods.
- Strong attention detail
This position will work in an indoor manufacturing facility with controlled temperatures; may be exposed to bright lighting, loud equipment, airborne particles, and moving mechanical parts. Frequent travel required throughout assigned area, particularly during peak times.
- Must be able to stand, walk, lift, sit, and bend for a majority of their work schedule
- Required to have a valid driver’s license with acceptable driving history. Must have own transportation.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must possess a valid California Driver’s License.
- iPhone or Android smartphone.
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Selected candidate will be required to complete a post offer, pre-employment background check with the local law enforcement.
Candidates please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the application below expressing your interest in this opportunity.