Event Security – Allied Universal Events
$17.50 – $20/hour
Full-time, part-time, events, on-call
- Assists in all aspects of event day preparation and execution.
- Allows appropriate entry into each venue, may collect and/or scan tickets, verify wristbands and badges, direct traffic coming in and out of the venue.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the policies, procedures and regulations of different venues, facilities and events.
- Initiates a genuine, friendly and personal greeting to our guests as they arrive at your facility entrance, aisle, concourse area or other location, and a sincere thank you as you complete your encounter with each guest.
- Provides guests with helpful directions and/or suggestions that will enhance their entertainment experience.
- Interactions with guests include a smile and use of a natural speaking voice, including natural inflection and a friendly tone.
- Guard Card is a plus, but not mandatory