San Francisco - CA
Posted 1 week ago
- Partnered with UFCW: The UFCW partners with cannabis workers, patients, consumers, community allies, elected officials, and business owners to achieve the shared goals of creating an industry with family-sustaining jobs and a focus on social equity
- Medical Insurance for 70% covered by the company for part time and full time employment
- Paid training to learn about the history of cannabis, compliance, product knowledge, and sales
- Quarterly samples (ranging from $100-$300)
- Annual employee appreciation 30-40% merchandise discount for Stiiizy swag
- Paid holidays
- The following benefits apply to all retail employees under the global contract only (excludes Davis/Modesto):
- 10% employee discounts and 20% employee discounts on Stiiizy mmj products on top of already highly competitive prices
- 1.5x premium pay for working on 4/20
- 1 floating holiday after 12 months of employment
- Employee birthday paid holiday
Retail Inventory Associates are responsible for day to day inventory management at the retail storefront. They ensure inventory counts and shipments are accurate. They assist in verification and receiving product shipments and in the organization of products within storage and on the sales floor. They also ensure products are received within the California Track and Trace system (METRC) and POS system, and have appropriate labels before being transferred to the sales floor. They are responsible for proper product flow to ensure all products are readily available for customers by stocking the sales floor per business needs.
- Work as a team player and contribute to a positive working environment
- Exceed expectations by working to meet the Company’s mission: To provide the ultimate one stop shop cannabis experience by offering exceptional customer service and diversified products. We strive to build long-term customer loyalty
- Promote an environment and culture that is focused on positive and healthy interactions that align with the Company’s core values
- Collaborate with staff to improve standard operating procedures and strategies to increase sales and better customer experience.
- Responsible for receiving and verifying all deliveries against the Manifest
- Responsible for keeping track of products using FIFO
- Responsible for receiving, verifying and processing all new inventory in Point of Sale system (Indica Online)
- Responsible for stocking the sales floor and ensuring all active inventory is represented on the sales floor in a timely and efficient manner
- Execute order fulfillment cycles with accuracy and efficiency.
- Ensure compliant and accurate labeling of products for efficient POS practices.
- Monitor product expiration dates and process expired or waste products according to proper compliance procedures and update/maintain log of all defective or expired products
- Maintain organization and storage of Cannabis products according to DCC and California Compliance standards.
- Audit the physical inventory to ensure accuracy with numbers reflected in the system
- Assist with daily/weekly cycle counts and inventory evaluation and verification procedures
- Investigate and reconcile discrepancies
- Maintain an accurate account of non-stock and unavailable inventory
- Implement cannabis waste procedures and schedule per California Compliance Standards
- Prep all new skus to be merchandised on the sales floor in order for new products to be displayed in a timely manner
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be 21 years or older
- Open availability: able to work days, nights, holidays and weekends
- OSHA certification preferred
- Inventory experience in a retail environment preferred (1-2 years)
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft Excel and Word and/or Google Sheets and Google Docs
- METRC or similar cannabis seed-to-sale tracking software experience (preferred)
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prolonged periods of standing, sitting at a desk, and working on a computer.
- Be able to stand for prolonged periods of time, bend, kneel, squat, and twist
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds at times.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.