Full Time, flexible schedule
We offer flexible schedules and one of the best compensation packages in the fast-growing cannabis industry:
- Competitive hourly wages
- Employee discounts
- Paid time off
- On the job training and cannabis education
- Group social activities
- Semi-annual performance reviews
- Opportunity to grow with our expanding business
Urbana is one of California’s leading cannabis dispensary brands with two award-winning locations in San Francisco and exciting expansion plans.
The Urbana team is composed of exceptional personalities from the cannabis, retail, and hospitality industries seeking a progressive workplace that is committed to each guest visit being special. If you love working in an energized retail setting and have a detailed and compassionate streak, you’ll thrive at Urbana and enjoy the excitement of an industry that is all about making people feel great.
The Inventory Clerk works with a team of retail and loss prevention professionals to maintain our compliance with state regulations as well as keep our store stocked with a wide variety of premium cannabis products.
Schedule = Evening and Weekend Shifts Required
Skills & requirements for this position:
- Cannabis industry experience is NOT a requirement but will accelerate candidates to priority consideration
- 1-2 years previous Inventory or Stock Associate experience in retail, restaurant, manufacturing or parts inventory.
- Ability to lift bins of inventory, bend, reach, sit, and stand for extended periods of time
- Willing to work long days and weekends with a flexible work schedule
- Must be computer friendly–Microsoft Word/Excel proficiency a big plus
- Previous experience with retail or stock room sale systems. Treez, Leaf Logix or METRC experience a plus.
- Familiarity with inventory procedures
- Age 21 with valid ID
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Strong communication skills
- Professional and personable
- Positive, can-do attitude, solution-based thinker, organized and results-driven
- Team player, willing to do everything to support your co-workers and customers
Recruiting and employment services for Urbana are provided by Good Living Services, Inc., an equal opportunity employer that conducts a routine background check on all applicants after making a conditional offer of employment. Benefits are subject to change and employer-sponsored insurance benefits are offered to full-time employees that have met the waiting period requirements of each applicable insurance carrier. We proudly support the San Francisco Equity Program. If you meet the criteria as an equity applicant at http://www.officeofcannabis.sfgov.org, please inform us in your cover letter for priority processing.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Urbana is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Candidates, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org expressing your interest in this opportunity with Urbana.