Inventory Manager – Mary Modern
As Inventory Manager you work closely with the General Manager and support team to purchase and manage all aspects of inventory including quality control and MERTC compliance.
- Purchasing of all products/inventory
- Manage the inventory team
- Intake of all inventory and properly documenting into METRC software
- Maintaining all inventory par levels
- Flag inventory discrepancies of under/over amounts and/or QC discrepancies and resolve
- Accurately completes documentation & enters data to ensure compliance with internal and regulatory requirements.
- Assist in the implementation of procedures to prevent errors
- Utilize company information systems at advanced/expert levels – perform reporting, data analysis, making process and operating decisions using data
- Muse be 21 years of age or older
- Able to pass background check and valid Driver’s License
- Must be fully vaccinated for this role
- Education & Experience:
- 2-3 years of related work experience preferred
- Inventory and MERTC software experience a plus
- College degree preferred but not required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and manage time efficiently
- Can do attitude – Focuses on solving problems, not blaming
- Team Player – Balances individual responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed
- Ethical – Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values
- Safety and Security focused – Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.