$64,480 – $69,000/year
The Job Developer will cultivate, grow, and actively maintain lasting partnerships
with employers in San Francisco and nearby counties (San Mateo, Alameda).
S/he will conduct outreach to area businesses, participate in local business and
community networks, and develop a menu of services to support the hiring
process in San Francisco Bay Area businesses. S/he will provide assistance to job
- Cultivate and establish mutually beneficial relationships with San Francisco and Bay Area businesses to secure ongoing employment opportunities for Success Centers’ participants.
- Create, support, and/or maintain an Employer Database (Casebook), which identifies key employer contacts, industries, or sectors and job seeker placements with identified employers.
- Generate job leads that match qualifications of Success Centers participants, including warm leads through online job boards and other relevant sources. Actively help identify and manage job announcements for various Success Centers job boards with weekly updates.
- Partner with Career Advisors to actively engage participants in their job placements.
- External liaison representing Success Centers in the business community; providing workshops, trainings and other supports for businesses.
- Provide follow-up job coaching to ensure retention in placements.
- Support Career Advisors with drop-in participants, as needed.
- Maintain timely, accurate documentation in program logs, program data system, employer, and client files.
- Conduct all activities in accordance with Success Centers and City and County of San Francisco Office of Economic Workforce Development performance standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree with one-year direct experience in Workforce Development.
Extensive directly-related experiences with employment and job readiness training.
Current Career Development Facilitation (CDF) certification required or completed within the first six months in the position.
Able to access/interpret labor market information.
Effective written, verbal, and presentation skills.
Proficiency in MS Office, and an understanding of client database systems
Understands the needs of small businesses, is able to adapt materials and services to address these needs.
Strong customer service skills.
Respects and has knowledge of cultures, ethnicities, gender, sexual orientations, and age groups other than one’s own, able to work effectively with all.
Flexible and a self-starter; able to multi-task while also being highly detail-oriented.
Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to the Success Centers’ mission.
Success Center SF is an equal opportunity employer. To apply please forward
your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment
qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.