Key Holder – Mary Modern
The Team Lead is responsible for motivating and developing the store team, driving sales and profitability, assisting on marketing campaigns and local partnerships, setting and assisting in executing customer service standards, product management, and cash management. In addition the Team Lead acts as a representative of the company with enthusiasm, positivity and complies with company policies, procedures, and applicable laws.
- Assistance developing and training of staff
- Drive sales by ensuring guests receive high quality service
- Upholding the brand standards and operating all aspects of the dispensary under the direction of the General Manager
- Oversee dispensary team
- Handle all returns, exchanges and employee purchases
- Ensure all opening and closing duties are completed and the venue is completely secured before departing at night or opening in the morning
- Report all relevant operational information to General Manager/Store Manager
- Handle customer issues and concerns
- POS updates and maintenance in conjunction with inventory personnel
- Collaborate with human resources to ensure compliance with all pertinent employee rules and regulations
- Execute marketing efforts as directed by the marketing team
- Execute quarterly all staff meetings and scheduled cleanings
- Assist with quarterly shift lead reviews, 90-day reviews for new employees as well as annual reviews for all line level staff
- Manage floor to ensure staff is on task at all times
- Must be able to input and access information in the POS system, delivery systems, marketing outlets, computers, etc.
- Must be comfortable learning new skills
- Must have a hands-on, proactive management style
- Perform all job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
- Must live in San Francisco.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Able to pass background check and valid Driver’s License
- Must be fully vaccinated for this role