San Francisco - CA
Posted 2 weeks ago
- Completes all required duties of a Wellness Guide
- Ensures employees’ daily work tasks are completed in a timely manner and consistent with standard operating procedures.
- Keeps next level manager(s) informed about subordinate employees’ performance concerns.
- Controls inventory and cash/debit card transactions.
- Has combinations to safes, security systems, and keys.
- Supervises inventory transfers
- Reconciles Point of Sale (POS) stations at close of shifts, including cash / debit transactions and inventory. Supervises patient or customer holds for home deliveries and pre-orders.
- Opens and closes dispensary facilities, including arming/disarming security system
- Responds to elevated customer requests and conflicts
- Recognizes crisis situations and activates company crisis management policies
- Assists with training of staff
- Maintains patient or customer resources including educational materials, and product information.
- Serves as back up to General Manager and Assistant GM as necessary.
- Ensures all state regulations are followed and documentation is prepared and submitted as required.
- Other duties as assigned
- Regulations require that incumbent be at least 21 years of age and able to obtain and maintain marijuana work credentials
- High School diploma
- Two-years in a customer-service oriented retail environment
- Cannabis experience preferred
- Experience with point of sale systems
- Microsoft Office
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately
- Ability to exercise independent judgment
- Ability to initiate and follow through on work independently
- Ability to train staff
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Delegation and the ability to perform well under pressure
- Desired work ethic includes being detail oriented, highly organized, positive, enthusiastic, and eager to learn.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain and positive team environment
- Proven efficiency and ability to prioritize and manage time and task for self and others
- Self-management and supervisory management
- Strong computer skills for data entry is required.
- Strong ethics and sound judgment
- Strong work ethic
- High competence in customer service.