San Francisco - CA
Posted 2 weeks ago
The ideal candidate will have an attention to detail and an eye for quality control across all our product offerings. This individual must be able to multitask, work quickly and efficiently, and be adaptable to changing priorities and tasks as needed. We have a very fast-paced environment as we grow and expand. Must be motivated, trustworthy, and a team player.
We are looking for a FULL TIME Packaging Technician who can perform the duties below in accordance with the Company’s standard operating procedures. This is a full time, entry level position based at our San Francisco facility.
- Assist with pulling tested inventory, in advance or on demand, based on incoming sales orders.
- Accurately weigh and package product using a variety of packaging materials based on sales orders.
- Ensure all packages are labeled and identified correctly; resolve and escalate any issues to management.
- Ensure Metrc data is current and correct; escalate any issues to management.
- Prepare all packing materials including, bags, containers, and labels.
- Update inventory logs daily and ensure inventory counts are always accurate.
- Sanitize and clean workstations and the facility.
- Ensure vault is maintained in an organized and efficient manner.
- Actively participate in internal and external audits.
- Maintain an organized and clean working environment.
- Maintain compliance with state regulations and company policies and SOPs.
- Directly communicate with governing bodies and Metrc on interpretations of regulations; resolve any discrepancies and issues.
- Assist with other department according to need.
- Follow cGMP and HACCP protocol.
- 1+ years’ experience in packaging or inventory related role, preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- High attention to detail with thorough record keeping abilities.
- Ability to work independently with little or no direct supervision.
- Ability to use and manage Metrc; experience using Metrc preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately.
- Strong attendance record.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Must be at least 21 years of age, must obtain AGENT ID permit.
- Flexibility to work off-shifts and overtime as needed
- Food handler’s permit preferred.