Job Title: Program Assistant
Salary Range (DOE): $18-$20 per hour. This is a non-exempt position
Deadline to apply: Open until Filled
The Success Centers is a non-profit corporation founded in 1983 by Superior Court Judges who saw the need to improve the educational and vocational outcomes for the youth engaged with the juvenile justice system. Since then SC has grown to provide comprehensive workforce development and education services to youth and adults who face multiple barriers to career development. SC envisions a vibrant and just society that inspires individual transformation, and understands the key role that workforce development plays in creating meaningful and productive lives.
- The Program Assistant will support all services provided to our programs’ participants.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience with data systems. Understanding of salesforce platform, other technology systems (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), a plus
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands
- Cultural competency: sensitivity to issues of urban youth culture, ethnicity, immigration status, homelessness, gender, gender identification and sexual orientation
- Ability to manage time, documentation and productivity in an fastpaced environment
- Ability to work with and learn from a multidisciplinary, multicultural team of colleagues
- Passion for working with youth and young adults
- Data entry and data management for the programs
- Intake, file management, documentation
- Documentation acquisition for students, outreach for potential recruiting sites
- Supports operations including assisting communications staff with common spaces and point of-first-contact data entry, completing forms for submission
- Support with front desk activities
- Other tasks as assigned
- High School/GED completed
- Bilingual English-Spanish preferred
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times.
How to Apply
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Success Centers values inclusivity and honors differences in race/ethnicity, gender, socioeconomic level, gender identification and sexual orientation.