Pay Rate: $19.00 per hour
The role of the Receiver (Intaker) is to receive and stock product deliveries while helping maintain inventory accuracy. All sellable products are entered into inventory, labeled, and tracked by the intake team. Intakers are expected to keep inventory organized and separated by batch for accurate selling and tracking. Efficiency, urgency and attention to detail will be key in this role to prevent loss and ensure accuracy and timeliness. They will be responsible for meeting production and packaging goals, exceeding quality control standards, product reconciliations and working effectively as a member of our team.
- Reviews daily opening/closing SOP
- Fulfills orders, and works with Retail Managers to refresh displays and flower on display.
- Adheres to compliance as per BCC and store policy.
- Assist with inventory reconciliation (to be done in daily increments)
- Ensuring 100% compliance and accuracy involving all product tracking, product security, and product movement procedures.
- Pack, unpack, and mark stock items, using labeling devices.
- Responsible for maintaining the organization and cleanliness of the processing room/vault.
- Receiving all product deliveries
- Full knowledge and tracking of available inventory and its location.
- Clear communication of available inventory.
- Maintain vault organization, inventory rotation (fifo) to match batch order in Blaze
- Understand and utilize Metrc, Blaze, Command Center, ASANA
- 1-2 years of experience in cannabis, specifically in inventory.
- Exceptional continuous improvement process skills in direct and indirect areas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Blaze App or similar inventory tools and processes.
- Physical requirements: climbing, standing, stooping, or typing.
- Ability to work with a team
- Detail Oriented
- Be willing to submit to a background check.