Full Time and Part Time
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Parental leave
We are currently seeking an individual to join our wonderful team. We pride ourselves in offering outstanding customer service and making sure all Members leave with a smile. We have been a successful SF Cannabis Collective since 2013 and has always maintained a professional environment for both our employees and Members. We are looking for a talented individual with experience in both customer service and loss prevention.
This is a Security Guard Position, however, your responsibilities go far beyond securing the facility. You’ll be responsible for greeting Members, checking in Members using our Customer Management Software, and much more.
We require Team Members who are passionate about cannabis and ready to work. Our shifts are long (10-11 hours) and most of that time is spent on your feet. We have long workdays and short workweeks. All of our Team Members need to support each other positively and promote a healthy workplace. If you are not passionate about helping others or ready to work in a close team environment, then you need not apply.
We are an equal-opportunity workplace and we do not tolerate any forms of discrimination or prejudice.
- Valid Guard Card
- Valid CA identification or proof of residency
- Must be over 21
- Must have a passion for cannabis
- Must be detail-oriented and able to follow specific protocols
- Must be consistent and punctual
- Must be comfortable with computers and learning new software
- Must be a friendly individual with an outgoing personality
- Ability to work/stand for 8-12 hrs daily
- Ability to stoop, kneel, and crouch
- Ability to handle confidential matters with discretion
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Must have a desire to learn and grow professionally
- Must have a Security Guard / Loss Prevention Experience
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Security Guard: 2 years (Preferred)
- Guard Card (Required)