Senior GL Accountant
The Senior Accountant is responsible for providing technical and operational accounting expertise, ownership and improvement of the reconciliation processes, including but limit to inter-company, equity, and financial consolidation and reporting. The Senior Accountant will adapt to a fast-paced environment, working within a dynamic company and enjoy process change and improvements. This position reports the Director of Accounting located in the Corporate Office.
What You’ll Do
- Perform reconciliations of the Company’s inter-company balances across our fifteen entities.
- Maintain and reconcile all equity account schedules.
- Support Joint Venture accounting and reporting.
- Prepare consolidated financial statements in compliance with US GAAP.
- Support GL Accounting Manger monitor and reconcile of Balance Sheet account monthly.
- Assist an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Develop, improve and streamline our reconciliation process.
- Help support process and ERP system improvements as the company grows.
- Maintain and apply knowledge of US GAAP and possibly SEC reporting requirements.
- Provided support during year end audit.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
What You Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; CPA preferred.
- 5+ yeas at multi-entity, CPG, and Supply Chain experience in a high growth company.
- Demonstrate the ability to align with Company Values – Integrity, Positive Energy, Connectedness, Bias in Action, and Truth Seeking.
- Advanced computers skills on G-Suite, MS Office, ERP and database.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data in a complicated entity structure.
- Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Success in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Proven track record of cross functional relationships across the organization.
- This job operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers, filing cabinets and may work in proximity with customers and staff.
- Must be able to travel to other office locations.
- Frequent travel required.
- Requires travel to different dispensaries and locations throughout assigned area, particularly during peak times.
- Ability to use computer and calculator for 8 hours or more.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Selected candidate will be required to complete a post offer, pre-employment background check with the local law enforcement or local Police Department.
Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the US.
We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visa at this time.
The Parent Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Candidates, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org expressing your interest in this opportunity with The Parent Company.