Senior Graphic Designer – Mary Modern
As Senior Graphic Designer & Creative, you are responsible for creating and ensuring that all visual and marketing materials enhance our brands and overall vision. The ideal candidate for this key position is highly skilled at developing and implementing a robust social media and marketing strategy based on data and other resources.
- Maintain top brand standards across all platforms and throughout the organization.
- Manage high volume of work and project calendars under tight deadlines.
- Display proficiency with asset management and organization.
- Work collaboratively and positively with co-workers, developers, clients, vendors and agencies to ensure all projects are optimized and on target.
- Establish procedures and infrastructures needed to sustain growth and identify strengths and weaknesses in order to constantly improve.
- Stay current with evolving technologies, design trends, social media platforms and relevant brands, products, dispensaries, delivery services, trends and newsworthy topics within the cannabis industry.
- Working with executives and other creative leaders to set project deadlines and content goals
- Produce social media graphics
- Designing a variety of consumer-facing print material for multiple storefronts (posters, menus, table inserts, etc.)
- Creating advertising assets (both digital and print)
- Set up email newsletters with the content provided
- Assisting the team with interior and exterior design decisions for new storefronts (designing signage, creating mockups, etc.)
- Updating multiple company websites in WordPress (with Beaver Builder)
- Designing and sourcing promotional swag
- Creation of internal documents (employee badges, brand guides, ad reports, etc.)
- Assisting with product/lifestyle photography and editing photos for production
- Designing informational presentations and decks
- Packaging design for white label products
- Executing custom illustrations and infographics
- Bachelor’s Degree relevant to advertising, design, or marketing
- 5 years experience in a similar role
- Proven ability to create and direct high-quality campaign and creative content
- Experience in a quick moving and cross-functional focused environment
- Experience working directly with talent and creators to collaborate cross-functionally on integrated campaigns
- Extensive knowledge of brand promotions and working within established brand guidelines
- Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel
- Understanding of today’s media landscape and how people engage with advertising
- Must be proficient using the Adobe Creative Suite, primarily Illustrator and Photoshop
- Knowledge of Powerpoint or Keynote is a plus
- Should have a basic understanding of web design using wordpress
- Must be able to work independently as the sole designer
- Must be flexible and adaptable for a wide variety of projects