Full time, standard business hours
This position requires a positive, can-do, “team like” attitude. Assist General Manager and Assistant Manager with daily
operations, re-stocking products, participating in weekly audit, responsible for giving/receiving change, assisting
customers, cannabis compliance, customer/sales associate education. The right candidate will bring confidant energy,
thorough perspective and must have attention to detail. This is a fast-paced position that requires the ability to multi-task
and perform well under pressure.
- Acting as the face of the dispensary, warmly greet every customer entering the show room
- Actively engage customers in a warm and welcoming manner, offer personalized recommendations and solutions,
and drive product sales
- Handle customer issues and complaints in a proactive and professional manner with customer retention always in
mind, escalating to the appropriate parties when necessary
- Promote current sales promotions, marketing initiatives and new product launches to customers
- Complete sales transactions courteously and maintain proper accountability at registers
- Maintain store selling floor cleanliness, back-room organization, visual presentation and safety standards at all times
- Uphold inventory control to minimize loss by complying with all BCC and company inventory control procedures,
product waste procedures and vendor delivery procedures.
- Through the point-of-sale system ensure each customer has a complete profile inclusive of email address, phone
number, and how they heard of us
- Execute or assist with dispensary operations and opening and closing procedures during hours of operation
- Adhere to all company-wide policies, process, procedures, and requirements
- Maintain a culture of high-quality customer service and communication
- Daily compliance with dispensary policies, including but not limited to the following: state/local regulation compliance, security protocols, access protocols, inventory tracking, dress code, and work schedules
- Comply with all HR policies, including code of conduct, confidentiality and non-disclosure
- Contribute to team environment and company advancement in alignment with the strategic direction set by
- Work with management team to increase sales and foot traffic
- Support in the management of dispensary sales and database, including weekly summaries of metrics
- Make change from change box for sales associates as needed
- Verify the receipt of dispensary supplies, equipment, and other resources
- Execute customer service and quality surveys as assigned by management
- Assist with facility maintenance and troubleshooting as necessary including phone, utilities, technology,
maintenance, repairs, stock and supplies.
- Notify Retail Manager about any customer or product concerns/complaints
- Notify Retail Manager about any operational (security, plumbing, HVAC, computers, etc.) issues
- Other duties assigned
- Knowledge of local and state laws and regulations pertaining to medical and/or retail marijuana is a plus.
- Must already possess or be able to qualify as a State approved cannabis employee.
- Must successfully pass an extensive background check.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Working knowledge of medical and/or retail cannabis industry.
- Working knowledge cannabis point of sale system is a plus.
- Excellent computer and data analytical skills
- Reporting and Information Management: must have proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience with process
management, team problem solving, and inventory control.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of Dispensary experience preferred.
- Ability to work nights, holidays and weekends.
- Must be 21 years or older. Working knowledge of Medical and/or Retail Cannabis
- Knowledge of Local, State, and Federal Laws and Regulations pertaining to Medical and/or Retail Cannabis
- Reporting and information management, process management, team problem solving, and inventory control skills,
knowledge of medical and/or retail marijuana policy and law, and experience with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and organizational skills; anticipatory thinking and ability to forecast;
calculating, multitasking, attention to details, conflict resolution, teamwork, and professionalism, accountability, and
proactive active behavior.
- Other duties as assigned
- Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor tasks required for the proper management of center.
- Ability to perform the following physical tasks: sitting, standing, stooping, stretching, walking, bending, twisting,
reaching, performing repetitive motions, and carrying boxes.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with
arrest and conviction records.
Candidates please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org expressing your interest in this opportunity.