Urbana is one of California’s leading cannabis dispensary brands with two award-winning locations in San Francisco and exciting expansion plans.
Since first opening in 2016, Urbana has continually transformed how customers shop for and enjoy cannabis with a modern retail experience that appeals to everyone. Women, seniors and cannabis connoisseurs voted us one of the most beautiful cannabis dispensaries in America, a top-10 dispensary in Northern California and “One of the best dispensaries to visit with your Mom” (which says a lot about our service and style).
The Urbana team is composed of exceptional personalities from the cannabis, retail, and hospitality industries seeking a progressive workplace that is committed to each guest visit being special.
We are looking for an energetic and professional leader for our fast-paced environment. If you love working in an energized retail setting and have a creative and compassionate streak, you’ll thrive at Urbana and enjoy the excitement of an industry that is all about making people feel great.
Your working hours will be divided between overseeing the retail floor and administrative tasks. You will be working closely with senior management to meet the stated objectives. Duties will involve delivering a great customer experience, mentoring and training staff, scheduling, sales goals, and compliance.
- Successfully create a hospitable place for customers to enjoy and learn about our products.
- Communicates effectively with staff and customers to drive sales while providing excellent customer service.
- Educates staff and customers on the various strains, uses, and methods of delivery and titration.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge and complies with all state/municipal laws and regulations.
- Ensures overall safety & cleanliness of the store.
- Maintains a professional demeanor during periods of high volume or stressful situations while setting a positive example for the team.
- Maintains open communication with management and retail staff.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Cannabis industry experience is a requirement.
- Minimum 3 years of management experience in cannabis AND retail, hospitality, or customer service. Preferably as an Assistant Store Manager or Store Manager.
- 21 years of age or over.
- High school diploma. College degree preferred.
- Willing to work long days and weekends with a flexible work schedule, based on business needs.
- POS Experience, Treez preferred.
- Must be computer friendly–Microsoft Word/Excel, Google Drive, Scheduling, Hiring platform.
- Strong communication skills.
- A sincere interest in thriving in the cannabis industry.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Two weeks paid vacation
- Bonus eligibility
- Semi-annual performance reviews
- Employee discounts
- Leadership training and continuing cannabis education
- Opportunity to grow with our expanding business
We proudly support the San Francisco Equity Program. If you meet the criteria as an equity applicant at http://www.officeofcannabis.sfgov.org, please inform us in your cover letter for priority processing.
Candidates please send resume and cover letter expressing your interest in this opportunity with Urbana. to: email@example.com