IMMEDIATELY HIRING! VEHICLE SERVICE TECHNICIAN PART-TIME Opportunity
$16.32 per hour
We’re hiring a Vehicle Service Technician (VST) responsible for ensuing our ambulances are effectively serviced, safe and ready for response. This is a key role to help our team maintain and deliver timely and high-quality transportation services, care and customer service to patients.
The Vehicle Service Technician (VST) is responsible for ensuring that all ambulances are ‘response ready’ for field crews coming in for their shift assignment, with the goal of reducing down time and increasing the quality and delivery of our services to the crews and our patients. The delivered product is a clean vehicle inside and out with well stocked shelves and functioning equipment. It is important that the product produced is maintained to the highest standard.
- Vehicle inventory check/control of supplies and equipment.
- Clean ambulances and other field vehicles inside and outside daily.
- Restock ambulance supplies daily.
- Ensure deep cycling of monitor batteries as required.
- Check and top off oil and window washer fluid daily.
- Ensure the workspace is clean and organized.
- Requisition supplies for replacement.
- Inform Supervisor and Fleet Maintenance of breakdowns and cause of equipment failure for repair/reallocate ambulance to crew and keep accurate log.
- Document condition of ambulance at EOS and schedule preparedness for shift personnel.
- Update ‘crew in service’ formation on computer for equipment tracking.
- Respond to daily phone inquiries from crews to help facilitate coordination between departments.
- Conduct self in a professional manner in accordance with the Company’s ‘Standards of Conduct’ policy
- Arrive for duty appropriately groomed and in the proper work dress/uniform.
- Complete all required/assigned Company training
- Adhere to and comply with all Company and information security systems policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- State Driver’s License
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Driving record in compliance with company policy
- Some work experience, preferably in healthcare
Why Choose AMR?
AMR is one of Global Medical Response’s (GMR) family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care and check out our comprehensive benefit options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers.
This VST position reports to the Operations Supervisor