San Francisco - CA
Posted 1 month ago
We are proud to offer the following benefits:
- Insurance: Medical with available FSA and/or HSA, Dental, Vision, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Life, and Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Critical Illness, and Accident.
- Paid time off: Vacation, Sick Time and/or PTO (Only where required by local requirements and contract agreements), Paid Leave (only where required by law), Holidays (only where required by contract agreement), Floating Holidays (only where required by contract agreement),
- Birthday Pay (eligible after one year of service at most locations unless otherwise stated in CBA), Jury Duty (only where required by law).
- Other: 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Front Line Leadership: Responsible to manage shift duties of the clean and safe ambassadors while ensuring compliance to all company standards, best practice, procedures, and policies. Being fair and holding responsible the team to complete projects and remain productive.
- Responsible to communicate and lead daily shift briefings while assigning duties and zones, reviewing events, weather and safety updates to Ambassadors. Providing excellent customer service in the BID and towards the team of Ambassadors.
- Provide guidance and direction for the on-street and in the field operations.
- Must be able to provide written reports of broken infrastructure, graffiti on private property, and provide a basic daily report of accomplishments and tasks completed. Must be able to provide direction and counsel to team members and report concerns to Operations Manager.
- Professionalism: Must maintain a positive, professional environment in full compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies, procedures and overall company standards of expected professionalism. Clean, neat and buttoned up.
- Physical Abilities: Must have the physical capacity to traverse continuously during an eight-hour shift, with normal breaks (two fifteen-minute, and one thirty-minute meal break). Must be able to work outdoors in all conditions with provided inclement weather gear.
- Communciation: Must be able to speak, read, and write the English language in order to create basic reports.
- Computer Skills: Must be proficient in computer usage and in Microsoft Office products.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.