Job Title: Workforce Site Manager Full-Time (Exempt)
Salary Range (DOE): $29.00-$31.25 per hour
Deadline to Apply: Open Until Filled
The Success Center (SC) is a non-profit corporation founded in 1983 by Superior Court Judges who saw the need to improve the educational and vocational outcomes for the for youth engaged in the juvenile justice and foster care systems. Since then, SC has grown to provide comprehensive workforce development and education services to youth and adults who face multiple barriers to career development. SC envisions a vibrant and just society that inspires individual transformation, and understands the key role that workforce development plays in creating meaningful and productive lives.
The Workforce Site Manager is responsible for managing the operations of the TAY Navigation Center. Responsibilities are primarily administrative/managerial in nature involving significant authority over various day-to-day activities and services. This position provides direct and indirect supervision to center staff.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Principles and practices of facility management
• Principles and practices of organization and personnel management
• Principles and practices of budgeting
• Principles and practices of public relations
• Community agencies and networking
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Conflict management and resolution skills
• Use of computers, computer applications, and software skills
• Ability to administer and monitor budget
• Ability to understand, identify, and resolve issues and other operational needs
• Ability to make decisions under pressure and in crisis situations
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff, volunteers, and clients
• Ability to work with and respond to the needs of diverse ethnic and cultural populations
• Ability to supervise, train, and evaluate staff
Specific responsibilities include:
• Oversight of daily operations of the TAY Navigation Center
• Direct and implement policies and procedures within the Center
• Ensure the quality provision of direct services
• Effectively address critical and emergency situations.
• Problem solve and develop win-win solutions to difficult issues and situations
• Motivate staff through leadership, guidance, and constructive feedback
• Participate in staff development activities and training
• Lead staff meetings and communicate essential information to Center team
• Maintain and compile statistical data for reports
• Hire and orient new employees
• Work evening and weekend shifts as needed
• Perform other or related duties as assigned
• Two years of responsible experience performing facility management and/or providing direct services, including two years of supervisory experience. Experience working with the homeless population particularly unhoused persons living on the streets of San Francisco is highly desirable.
• A Bachelor’s degree with major coursework in Business Management, Social Services, or related field.
Success Center SF is an equal opportunity employer. This opportunity is at-will and is dependent on the availability of funds. To apply please forward your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com or fill out the application below.