geolocation for borgata online casino online gambling to win real money how to win online casino roulette best online casino with instant funds availability which online gambling sites are legal
Here are important questions you need to ask yourself to get started
Want a New Job for the New Year? Here’s how to get your Career Development going!
- What are my short-term and long-term goals?
- What are my areas of interest?
- What are my strengths and weaknesses?
These five key points are things to focus on when you are beginning
to work on your Career Development.
1. Write down your career interests.
- What job occupation are you interested in?
- For instance: I want to get a job in Workforce Development as a career advisor.
- Taking a personality test can help give ideas on what type of work you might best be suited to.
2. What are your long term goals?
- Where do you see yourself growing within the company?
- For example: I can start as a Career Advisor, then move into a Supervisory position in the long term.
3. What are your short term goals?
- Focus on some barriers you have that are stopping you from accomplishing your short term goal.
- For example, I Speak Spanish but would like to be more fluent in that language. Taking a Spanish class will help me reach that goal.
4. Are there any skills you can improve on to help move you up the ladder?
- For example: I speak Spanish and if I would like to earn more in my profession, taking the Bilingual proficiency test would help me.
- Attending training classes and getting certifications related to your field might help advance your career.
5. Are there things in your present job that are contributing to you long term goal?
- Being an Employment Specialist since the age of 16 and continuing down that path at the age of 26 is definitely contributing to my long term goal.
These five key points are things to focus on when you are getting your Career Development going.
These key points will help you stay on track and remind you of where you eventually want to be in your career.
by Jessica Muniz