Salary Range (DOE): $54,080 – 60,000
The Job Developer will cultivate, grow, and actively maintain lasting partnerships with employers in San Francisco and nearby counties (San Mateo, Alameda). They will conduct outreach to area businesses, participate in local business and community networks, and develop a menu of services to support the hiring process in San Francisco Bay Area businesses. S/he will provide assistance to job readiness/placement services.
- Cultivate and establish mutually beneficial relationships with San Francisco and Bay Area businesses to secure ongoing employment opportunities for Success Centers’ participants
- Generate job leads that match qualifications of Success Centers participants, including warm leads through online job boards and other relevant sources. Actively help identify and manage job announcements for various Success Centers job boards with weekly updates.
- External liaison representing Success Centers in the business community;
Career Advisor Full-time (Non-Exempt)
Salary Range (DOE): $20.00-$25.00 per hour
The Career Advisor provides intakes and career assessments, job readiness training, job placement and coaching, and related assistance to eligible adults, seniors, youth and dislocated workers.
- Conduct orientations (individual and group), intakes and career assessments with job-seekers and develop Individual Employment Plans (IEPs) for each participant.
- Coordinate referrals to employers, workforce programs, training opportunities and other placements, and to case managers as needed.
- Data Entry – input/submit clients to platforms used by Success Centers, WFC, Salesforce, GMS, CMS, etc.
Program Manager (Oakland)-EXEMPT
Salary Range (DOE): $60,000-$65,000 annually
The Program Manager assists in managing the day to day functions of the Family and Career Service Center at the Oakland site. This position provides guidance for the site including program implementation, facilities; data management, reporting, evaluation and site supervision. S/he will conduct outreach to area businesses, participate in local business and community networks, and develop a menu of services to support the hiring process in Bay Area businesses (Alameda, San Mateo, San Francisco, etc). S/he will provide assistance to job readiness/placement services.
Job Tasks – Specific responsibilities include:
- Create an environment that fosters successful teamwork in delivering program services
- Recruit employers to develop incentives for program participants including on the job training
- Provide oversight of systems including client flow and workflow, documentation and data collection, safety and facilities/maintenance
Our board of directors reflects the skills, resources, and stories of our community. Working closely with the staff, board members support our work through abundant acts of advocacy, generosity, and wisdom.
Are you interested in learning more and perhaps becoming part of our hard-working board? Contact us at email@example.com.