San Jose, CA | Brisbane, CA | Bellflower, CA | Culver City, CA | Hanford, CA
The Retail Delivery Driver role is to ensure that customers’ orders are delivered in a timely and satisfactory manner, while being able to deliver an exceptional customer experience. You will contribute to the daily operation of the delivery and may also assist in the customer pick-up department, while providing necessary support when needed to the rest of the business.
What You’ll Do
- Safely transport orders to customers.
- Provide world-class customer service.
- Demonstrate professionalism and discretion.
- Communicate daily specials to customers.
- Support retail operations.
- Stay educated on new and existing product knowledge.
- Ability to work in both a team and individual base environment.
- Demonstrates flexibility, by adapting to changes in both priorities and work environment.
- Act as an ambassador of Caliva and the medical cannabis industry.
- Maintain professionalism in your appearance, attitude and verbal communications.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
What You Have
- Embrace and demonstrate alignment with Caliva Values – Integrity, Positive Energy, Connectedness, Bias in Action, and Truth Seeking.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service experience.
- Knowledge of basic cannabis laws.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be reliable and dependable with a good work ethic.
- Must be able to adapt to a changing work environment.
- Willing to cross-train in other areas as needed.
This position will work in an indoor manufacturing facility with controlled temperatures; may be exposed to bright lighting, loud equipment, airborne particles, and moving mechanical parts. Frequent travel required throughout assigned area, particularly during peak times.
- Must be able to stand, walk, lift, sit, and bend for a majority of their work schedule
- Required to have a valid driver’s license with acceptable driving history. Must have own transportation.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must possess a valid California Driver’s License.
- iPhone or Android smartphone.
- Have a vehicle with a functional OBD Port and covered/locking trunk.
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Selected candidate will be required to complete a post offer, pre-employment background check with the local law enforcement.
Candidates please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com or fill out the application below expressing your interest in this opportunity.