Job Description Summary
The Wellness Guide will provide an excellent customer experience while assisting in the sales of cannabis products.
About the Job:
- Consistently delivers the ultimate patient/customer experience in all facets from patient or customer entry to exit; ensure each customer receives full attention during their transaction
- Maintain proper cash handling procedures at all times
- Ensure POS counters are ready to go when dispensary opens
- Assist with running side work, stocking and cleaning during all downtime
- Maintain fully stocked and clean POS counters at all times
- Ensure opening and closing cleaning and organization is completed
- Participate in periodic staff cleanings and meetings
- Adhere to company SOP’s
- Ensure all guests are greeted as they arrive and when they depart
- Inform management if any product inventory is running low
- Be on time and ready to work for each and every shift
- Be knowledgeable about everything and anything cannabis related
- Be knowledgeable of all specials
- Read industry publications to keep up-to-date on trends
All the job functions listed within this job description involve to greater and lesser degrees the following physical demands: stand for long periods of time, walk or run for long periods of time, use hands to handle, control, or feel objects, tools, or controls, understand the speech of another person, speak clearly so listeners can understand, see details of objects that are less than a few feet away, work non-standard and/or weekend hours, have a high level of contact with customers and coworkers, communicate with customers and coworkers daily by telephone and/or in person, work in a group or as part of a team, work indoors without natural light.
Due to state regulations, qualified candidates for this position must be at least 21 years of age. Will conduct a background check – certain criminal convictions may disqualify candidates based on state medical marijuana licensing regulations.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Dispensary sales experience preferred
- Customer Service: 2 years
- Retail Sales: 2 year
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of marijuana strains, edibles, extracts and other current products on the market
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Communication
- Attention to Detail
- Precise Math Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Multi-task Oriented
- Stress Management/Composure
BUDTENDER / RECEPTIONIST – $17.50 an hour – Part-time
STIIIZY/Shryne Group, Inc. – San Francisco, CA
If you are interested in engaging consumers, promoting brand awareness, and driving product sales for a leading cannabis brand, then we have the perfect position for you. We are now accepting resumes for Budtender, and Receptionist positions!
- Provide exceptional customer service and offer positive resolutions to challenges from customers
- Greet and educate customers on various cannabis products and consumption methods
- Answer phones and accurately operate computer systems
- Generate sales through customer interaction, product assistance, and suggestive selling
- Educate new clientele on the different effects of cannabis
- Prevent asset loss through proper floor awareness
- Execute attention to detail by performing counter transactions without errors or shortages
- Adhere to store visual directives, maintenance standards, and cleanliness standards
- Consistently exemplify a teamwork attitude with management and coworkers to improve personal and store performance
- Communicate effectively with management and coworkers concerning business issues and opportunities
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, and follow all safety standards to ensure a safe work and shopping environment
- Support the Store Management team in driving and maximizing store sales, controlling and minimizing shrink to achieve store goals
- Assist other staff members or managers with daily tasks, cleaning, restocking, packaging, labeling, etc.
- Prepare, store, label, and distribute cannabis in a safe, accurate, and timely manner in accordance with policies and procedures and state law.
- Complete all other duties as assigned
- Must be a minimum age of 21 years old
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous retail or customer service experience required
- Basic knowledge of the cannabis industry and laws and regulations as they pertain to the local and state levels.
- Outgoing personality; excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly learn procedures and acquire product knowledge
- Task-oriented with the ability to finish assigned projects
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Attention to detail
- Must be dependable and arrive to work for all scheduled shifts on time and prepared
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods
- Ability to pass a background check-update
- Has excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and conscientious when working. Small mistakes can be costly in this industry.
- Integrity and clean work appearance
- Ability to work nights and weekends (Store hours are from 6 am – 10 pm, 7 days a week)
Hours per week: 20-29
Pay frequency: Monthly
Paid Training Included
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Candidates please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the application below expressing your interest in this opportunity.