The Green Cross is hiring! We are looking for hardworking and professional age 21+ individuals to join our team in a full-time capacity! Excellent customer service skills, flexible schedules and ability to work weekends required.
Excellent customer service, knowledge of cannabis or willing to learn quickly.
Customer service and mid-level Office Suite experience required.
Job Description: Budtending Technicians assist new and existing members with making purchases at The Green Cross storefront location. They ring up purchases, make product recommendations and educate members on our products, services and cannabis use. Member Services Technicians greet and welcome new members to The Green Cross storefront location. They process new member paperwork, respond to email inquiries, answer phone calls, and address neighborhood issues as they arise.
- Great customer service skills
- Friendly and professional
- Able to learn quickly
- Efficient and detail-oriented
- Fast learner with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a demanding and stressful environment
- Proactive and productive at all times
- Computer literate with ability to learn new programs and type a minimum of 30 WPM
- $20/hour minimum starting rate
- Great benefits package
- On-the-job training
- To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Candidates please send resume and cover letter expressing your interest in this opportunity with The Green Cross to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2161 Irving Street
San Francisco CA, 94122
A BUDTENDER is vital to the successful operation of any Cannabis dispensary. As a customer service representative, the Budtender initiates and maintains a professional retail experience for all patrons. In the expansive and flourishing Cannabis retail market, there is always opportunities to learn and grow your career — and with Barbary Sunset you’ll be able to develop your skills in a nurturing pro-team environment.
- Daily professional engagement with customers, always providing excellence in customer service and recommendations based on our current inventory
- Accurate and efficient cash handling in all situations
- Ability to work independently and as part of greater team
- Punctual and reliable within your scheduled shifts
- Flexibility in shifts, available to work holidays, weekends, etc
- Honesty, and integrity on the floor, and within transactions
- A calm and focused attitude brought to any situation
- Ability to dress professionally and represent the company always
- Inventory and product knowledge of current market trends and information
- Open minded and flexible when tasked with responsibilities
- Must be able to lift up 25lbs
- Must be 21+ years of age
Experience is not necessary, but a bonus. We have a great training team for those who’ve never worked in retail Cannabis. We’re looking for friendly people with great initiative and drive — if that sounds like you, please apply!
Candidates please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com or fill out the application below expressing your interest in this opportunity with Barbary Coast Sunset.
BUDTENDER / RECEPTIONIST – $17.50 an hour – Part-time
STIIIZY/Shryne Group, Inc. – San Francisco, CA
If you are interested in engaging consumers, promoting brand awareness, and driving product sales for a leading cannabis brand, then we have the perfect position for you. We are now accepting resumes for Budtender, and Receptionist positions!
- Provide exceptional customer service and offer positive resolutions to challenges from customers
- Greet and educate customers on various cannabis products and consumption methods
- Answer phones and accurately operate computer systems
- Generate sales through customer interaction, product assistance, and suggestive selling
- Educate new clientele on the different effects of cannabis
- Prevent asset loss through proper floor awareness
- Execute attention to detail by performing counter transactions without errors or shortages
- Adhere to store visual directives, maintenance standards, and cleanliness standards
- Consistently exemplify a teamwork attitude with management and coworkers to improve personal and store performance
- Communicate effectively with management and coworkers concerning business issues and opportunities
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, and follow all safety standards to ensure a safe work and shopping environment
- Support the Store Management team in driving and maximizing store sales, controlling and minimizing shrink to achieve store goals
- Assist other staff members or managers with daily tasks, cleaning, restocking, packaging, labeling, etc.
- Prepare, store, label, and distribute cannabis in a safe, accurate, and timely manner in accordance with policies and procedures and state law.
- Complete all other duties as assigned
- Must be a minimum age of 21 years old
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous retail or customer service experience required
- Basic knowledge of the cannabis industry and laws and regulations as they pertain to the local and state levels.
- Outgoing personality; excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly learn procedures and acquire product knowledge
- Task-oriented with the ability to finish assigned projects
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Attention to detail
- Must be dependable and arrive to work for all scheduled shifts on time and prepared
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods
- Ability to pass a background check-update
- Has excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and conscientious when working. Small mistakes can be costly in this industry.
- Integrity and clean work appearance
- Ability to work nights and weekends (Store hours are from 6 am – 10 pm, 7 days a week)
Hours per week: 20-29
Pay frequency: Monthly
Paid Training Included
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Candidates please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the application below expressing your interest in this opportunity.