Case Manager – City EMT San Francisco
City EMT is a career training and life skills program offered in San Francisco to young adults 18-24 year olds.
- Minimum 1 year experience providing case management services.
- Minimum 2 years experience working with strength-based and clientcentered models, restorative and trauma-informed care practices.
- Experience working with digital platforms such as Microsoft Office.
- Ability to identify, assess, and intervene effectively with behavioral health issues.
- Ability to identify working BIPOC, transgender, and non-binary populations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in social sciences such as psychology, criminal justice, social work, and/or public health preferred.
- Pay rate starting at $25 per hour.
- Deadline to apply – September 8, 2023.