Job Description Summary
The Wellness Guide will provide an excellent customer experience while assisting in the sales of cannabis products.
About the Job:
- Consistently delivers the ultimate patient/customer experience in all facets from patient or customer entry to exit; ensure each customer receives full attention during their transaction
- Maintain proper cash handling procedures at all times
- Ensure POS counters are ready to go when dispensary opens
- Assist with running side work, stocking and cleaning during all downtime
- Maintain fully stocked and clean POS counters at all times
- Ensure opening and closing cleaning and organization is completed
- Participate in periodic staff cleanings and meetings
- Adhere to company SOP’s
- Ensure all guests are greeted as they arrive and when they depart
- Inform management if any product inventory is running low
- Be on time and ready to work for each and every shift
- Be knowledgeable about everything and anything cannabis related
- Be knowledgeable of all specials
- Read industry publications to keep up-to-date on trends
All the job functions listed within this job description involve to greater and lesser degrees the following physical demands: stand for long periods of time, walk or run for long periods of time, use hands to handle, control, or feel objects, tools, or controls, understand the speech of another person, speak clearly so listeners can understand, see details of objects that are less than a few feet away, work non-standard and/or weekend hours, have a high level of contact with customers and coworkers, communicate with customers and coworkers daily by telephone and/or in person, work in a group or as part of a team, work indoors without natural light.
Due to state regulations, qualified candidates for this position must be at least 21 years of age. Will conduct a background check – certain criminal convictions may disqualify candidates based on state medical marijuana licensing regulations.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Dispensary sales experience preferred
- Customer Service: 2 years
- Retail Sales: 2 year
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of marijuana strains, edibles, extracts and other current products on the market
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Communication
- Attention to Detail
- Precise Math Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Multi-task Oriented
- Stress Management/Composure